Prior Authorization Lookup Tool
Please verify benefit coverage prior to rendering services. Inpatient services and nonparticipating providers always require precertification.
- This tool is for outpatient services only.
- Inpatient services and nonparticipating providers always require precertification.
- This tool does not reflect benefits coverage* nor does it include an exhaustive listing of all noncovered services (i.e., experimental procedures, cosmetic surgery, etc.) — Refer to your Provider Manual for coverage/limitations.
* Services may be listed as requiring prior authorization that may not be covered benefits for a particular member. Please verify benefit coverage prior to rendering services.
To determine coverage of a particular service or procedure for a specific member:
- Access eligibility and benefits information on the Availity Web Portal or
- Use the Precertification tool within Availity or
- Call Provider Services at:
To request authorizations:
- From the Availity home page, select Patient Registration from the top navigation.
- Select Auth/Referral Inquiry or Authorizations.