The Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS)
HEDIS® is a tool used by more than 90% of America’s health plans to measure performance on important dimensions of care and service. Altogether, HEDIS consists of 81 measures across five domains of care. Because so many plans collect HEDIS data, and because the measures are so specifically defined, HEDIS makes it possible to compare the performance of health plans on an apples-to-apples basis.
- HEDIS Benchmarks and Coding Guidelines for Quality Care Medicaid Managed Care - Electronic Clinical Data Sytems (ECDS)
- HEDIS Prenatal and Postpartum Care Electronic Clinical Data Systems Coding Bulletin
- HEDIS Category II coding tips
- HEDIS telehealth eligible measures coding bulletin
- HEDIS coding tips
- HEDIS Desktop Reference Guide 2022
- HEDIS Benchmarks and Coding Guidelines for Quality Care
HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).